I’m learning through my follow forever that I follow an awful lot of OCs and Supernatural canon characters.
I really need sleep, then hopefully when I get up I can make a bigger dent in my follow forever.
You can tell I’m tired when I decide that it’s a good idea to find out just how long it would take to listen to my entire starred playlist on Spotify by doing the math using google to convert it. It’s approximately 2.5 weeks by the way. 6,266 songs.
I drown myself in this song.
Hey the thing I reblogged earlier reminded me to mention this:
I can promise all my followers that I do notpost or reblog jump scares, ever, because A) I don’t like them and they suck, and B) I know at least a few of my followers have anxiety in one form or another and I’m not going to be that jerk.
So yes. There will be no jump scares from this blog, just wanted to ease your minds preemptively.
DIY Sensory Substances: Here are some links to some super simple sensory tutorials. Click here for more compilations.
- DIY Water Beads (Boba)
- Crackle Foam (Shaving cream/pop rocks)
- Sludge (Corn starch/detergent)
- Glow Dough (Baking soda/Florescent paint)
- Rainbow Rice (Rice)
- Clean Mud (Baking soda/water)
- Ice Pack (Dish soap)
- Dish Soap Foam (Detergent)
- Bubble Dough (Corn starch/dish soap)
- Soap Dough (Ivory soap)
- Rainbow Spagetti (Spagetti)
RIP that text post you thought of in class and then forgot when you got home
I write sins not cosines or tangents
those cashiers that let you buy things when you’re missing a few cents deserve to live forever
Everyone who suffers from social anxiety needs a friend who will
- help them order food when it’s too scary
- walk with them through crowded places
- help them laugh it off when they make a mistake
- not get tired of answering “no, you’re not annoying, silly goose! You’re adorable and I love you” no matter how many times it’s needed
and if you’re that friend, bless u for being fab <3